AllAyurveda Private Limited (“us”, “we”, or “Company”) is the author and publisher of the internet e-commerce portal www.allayurveda.com (“Website”), which, inter alia, facilitates the sale and purchase of branded lifestyle and medicinal products (“Products”), in addition to provision of various other related services to the Users of the Website (“Services”).
The Company hereby notifies you of the following:
1. What information is collected from you through the Website
2. How the information collected is used
3. How the information collected may be shared or disclosed
4. How the Company protects your information
5. How you can opt-out of providing any information
1. Information that may be collected
On your visiting the Website, you will have the option to either create an account on the Website by registering your personal information, or to proceed using the Website without such registration.
If you wish to create an account on the Website, the following information will be collected from you at the time of registration:
If you choose to proceed without creating an account, then you are free to visit and to browse through the Website at any time as a ‘Guest’, without having to provide any of the aforesaid information. However, if you do choose to continue as a ‘Guest’, you may not be able to access certain services of the Website, such as notification of promotional offers, etc. that are reserved for registered users of the Website.
If you desire to purchase certain Products on the Website, then we may collect further information from you such as your name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, payment card details or bank account details and such other personal and non-personal information that may be required to effectively process your purchase orders. We may also collect and store the details of such orders.
During the course of your interaction with the Website, we may also collect some “incidental information” about you, which includes, without limitation IP addresses, domain servers, type of web browsers, computers and domain servers used to access the Website, and the referring source to the Website.
The Website uses technologies like cookies (small files stored on your browser), web beacons, and unique device identifiers to identify your computer or device to collect information from you as an online visitor so we can deliver a better experience. Please note that we have no access to or control over these cookies. However, you always have the option to reject the cookies by changing the settings of your browser. If you reject the cookies on the Website, you may still be able to use the Website, but your use of the Website will be slightly affected, as you will be able to access only certain limited areas of the Website.
We may also collect certain non-personal information from you, based on your interaction with the Website, your preferences for certain Products and/or brands, and your purchases.
All such aforesaid information that is collected by us in the course of your interaction with the Website is hereinafter referred to as “Information”.
2. How will the Information be used
The Information will be primarily used for the following purposes:
a. To enhance the quality of services offered by the Website.
b. To enable you to place orders for Products on the Website.
c. To customize your interaction with the Website as per your preferences for certain Products, brands and other such criteria.
d. To deliver information to you via emails, newsletters, mobile notifications, etc. regarding the Products and the services offered by the Website.
e. To detect and protect the Website against any error, fraud or other criminal activity.
f. If you have placed an order for any Product on the Website, then we shall use the Information to process your payment for such Products, and to also facilitate the delivery of such Products to you. Accordingly, we will be required to share such Information with our affiliates, business partners, vendors, nodal bank operators, payment gateway operators, delivery agents and such other entities and intermediaries.
3. How will the Information be Shared or Disclosed
We do not rent, sell or otherwise trade in any information that we collect from our customers, without their consent. We have a strict no-spam policy.
1. Business Partners/Affiliates: We will share the Information with our business partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other group companies, in order to enable them to improve the services provided by the Website.
2. Third-Party Service Providers: We will be required to share certain Information, such as your order details, and your registered address and contact details with certain third parties that have been appointed by us to carry out certain activities related to the Website.
3. Vendors of Products: We will share certain Information with our vendors and suppliers for the purpose of processing the orders that may be placed by you on the Website.
4. Transfer/Assignment of Business: Information collected from you may be transferred to a third party in connection with any corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, dissolution, reorganisation, issuance of securities, the sale of substantially all of the Company’s stock and/or assets or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process. Such third party will have the right to continue to use such Information.
5. Governmental Authorities: If any governmental authority/ies having jurisdiction over us and/or the Website require/s us to disclose any Information pursuant to any applicable law, then we will disclose such Information as may be requested by such governmental authority/ies.
6. Market Research: We will be entitled at all times to share any non-personal information that may be collected from you with third parties for the purpose of survey based research on individual or aggregate trends.
If any of the Information is to be shared or disclosed in any instance other than what is stated above, then we shall not share and/or disclose such Information without your consent.
The Company and any person/ service provider on behalf of the Company respects all personal information provided to us, and takes all reasonable steps towards protection of the same. We ensure that security systems are in place to protect the privacy of your personal information and to use it only for legitimate purposes. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of personally identifiable information transmitted to us.
We shall not be responsible for any security breaches which are beyond our reasonable control. We assume no responsibility if any User uses unsecured means of communication while sharing his personal information including sensitive personal information with us. We also assume no responsibility for any data loss or theft due to unauthorized access to the User’s electronic devices through which the User uses the Website and avails of the Services, and the Company shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by the User on this account.
You are responsible for keeping your password confidential and not sharing it with anyone. It is important for you to protect your password, your computer and your mobile phone from unauthorised access. Be sure to log off from the Website when finished or when using a shared computer. The Company does not undertake any liability for any unauthorised use of your account and password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify the Company by sending an email or through the Contact Us form on the Website. You shall be liable to indemnify the Company due to any loss suffered by it due to such unauthorized use of your account and password.
The Company shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
5. Modification of Information; Opt-Out Instructions
As a user of the Website, you can modify/delete Information you have included in your profile. However, it may be impossible to remove your information without some residual information being retained by the Company.
Please note that the Company has no obligation to delete any data or information following termination of your account.
You may opt-out by changing the settings at your profile page. This opt-out does not apply to communications we have with you to complete your order or provide the service you requested. Understand, however, that, by electing this option, you may limit the functionality of this Website and the amount of information and services we can provide to you. You may revoke your opt-out option at any time by contacting us using the information provided above.