Gokshuradi Guggulu is traditionally used in
Ayurveda in the treatment of Gall bladder disorder, Kidney
disease, corpulence (obesity) and skin disorders. It reduces
both Pitta and Kapha doshas.
The Guggulu family of herbs is geared towards detoxifying the
deep tissues of the body. When combined with Gokshuradi,
guggulu detoxifies the lymphatic system as well as the
hormonal system, with specific effectiveness on the thyroid
gland & Gall bladder disorders.
- Decreases risk factors that cause stone formation
- Strengthens and rejuvenates the kidneys and prostate
- Detoxifies the urinary tract
- Maintains proper prostate size and function
- Enhances sexual vigor and control
- Effective in any kind of stone formation in Gall
- Effective in Urinary stone.
- Effective in Urine retention .
- Strengthens and rejuvenates the kidneys.
- Maintains proper prostate size & function.
- It is helpful in infertility and diabetes.
- Useful in calculus affections, urinary discharges and
- It also helps gout, kidney diseases and as a muscle
Gokshuradi Guggulu is a traditional
Ayurvedic compound used to support the proper function of the
genitourinary tract. It strengthens and tones the kidneys,
Gall bladder and urethra as well as the reproductive systems.
The main ingredient, Gokshur, is renowned for its rejuvenating
action on the kidneys and prostate. Combined with guggulu,
triphala and trikatu, it detoxifies the urinary system and
maintains healthy urinary composition, thus reducing the risk
factors that may lead to stone formation. Balancing to all
doshas, Gokshuradi Guggulu revitalizes kidneys weakened by
vata, calms pitta inflammations, and reduces stones and
swelling due to excess kapha.
Main Ingredients of Gokshuradi Guggulu :
Gokshura root (Tribulus terrestris)
Guggulu resin (Commiphora mukul)
Musta root (Cyperus rotundus)
Amalaki fruit (Embblica Officinalis)
Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia belerica)
Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula)
Pippali fruit (Piper longum)
Ginger root (Zingiber officinale)
Black Pepper fruit (Piper nigrum)