1. It keeps the liver healthy and ensures that it
2. It cures stomach disorders and secrete digestive juices
apart from stimulating the solar plexus.
Description of the asana
1. Sit straight with both legs stretched in front.
2. Now bend the left leg, bring your heel to the groin
and touch the right thigh with your foot. Keep hands on
your lap. Keep your hands straight on the respective
3. Now, breathe out, bend forward and stretch your hands
to touch your right toe.
4. Your head should touch the right knee. Initially, if
you find it difficult, hold the lower end of your foot and
bend your head.
5. Once you get used to the posture try doing it the
right way. Sit straight, breathe normally and stay in this
position for six counts..
6. Repeat this with the other side. The entire sequence
comprises one time. Repeat four times.
1. Those suffering from cervical pain should practise this
asana with the head straight. Those with lumbar pain
should avoid this asana.