Not quite a disease by itself, this condition of 'Agnimandya'
in Ayurvedic terminology, it denotes a condition wherein
food taken does not get digested.
- Aggravation of the three doshas - vata, pitta, kapha.
- Excessive intake of improper food (for more details, click
- Psychic factors as anger, anxiety and worry.
- Fast eating habits
- Eating less of high-fiber foods.
- Feeling of heavy stomach
- Stomach pain
- Burning Sensation in the chest.
- Hing (Asafoetida)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Lemon juice with rock salt
- Take a light fat -less diet
- Have plenty of water and juices, especially
lemon juice laced with a pinch of salt.
- Intake of raw garlic is very beneficial
- Avoid sleeping just after having a full meal.
- Try to gain mental peace.
- Physical exercise is a must.
Back to Ailments